BarnCraft Rolling Door Products
1 Year Door Warranty, 5 Year Warranty on Hardware
Our Warranty to you…
BarnDoorz.com BarnCraft Rolling Barn Door products are designed to create lasting value and beauty for your home, and this warranty is effective for all finished and unfinished assembled or unassembled wood doors, and rolling door hardware (the “product”) sold by BarnDoorz.com on or after September 1, 2015 for use in the United States.
We warrant that, subject to the conditions and exclusions stated below, each prefinished or unfinished BarnCraft wood door or wrought iron grille will be free from defects in material and workmanship which would render the product unfit for normal and recommended use and service when installed in the continental USA. BarnDoorz.com and GlassCraft Door Company (“GlassCraft”) warrants this product only to the first purchaser of the product for purposes other than resale, or to the original purchaser of the residence into which such door is installed. This warranty covers defects which become evident during the period outlined below, provided that the owner gives written or electronic notice of the defects to BarnDoorz.com, 2002 Brittmoore, Houston, Texas 77043, within the applicable time period. This warranty constitutes the sole and exclusive warranty offered by BarnDoorz.com : it is not transferable; and no dealer, distributor, or representative of BarnDoorz.com has the authority to modify or expand this warranty.
BarnDoorz.com offers a limited warranty for one (1) year for all wood barn doors, unassembled and assembled wood doors from the date of first purchase from BarnDoorz.com of the product; this warranty assuring that each product, for this period, is of good material and workmanship and free from defects that would render the product unserviceable or unfit for the ordinary, recommended use. The following shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship, and are not covered by this warranty:
1. Warp of up to ¼” in any plane of the door for any 6'8" tall door up to 36” wide. Warp of up to ½” in any plane of the door for doors taller than 6’8” and up to 8 foot tall and up to 42” wide. Doors wider and/or taller are not warranted against warp. Surface checks in the doors that are less than 1/8” in width or less than 2” in length are not warranted.
2. Normal wear of the door, natural variation in wood color or texture, and the physical appearance of the door, including the appearance of the finish or fading of the stain color are not covered. Appearance or performance of a wood knot is not covered by this warranty.
3. Damage caused beyond the control of Barndoorz.com, including but not limited to damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, or mishandling, or by fire, flood, earthquake, hurricane, storm, tornado, or other acts of nature.
4. Damage resulting from reducing the height of the door by removing more than 1” from the bottom rail and/or 1/2” from the top rail of the door or reducing the width of the door by removing more than 1/2” from either side edge.
5. Panel movement or shrinkage. Damage caused by field finishing or painting of the door.
6. Damage caused by improper installation of the door or door hardware.
Rolling Door Hardware
BarnDoorz.com offers a limited warranty for five (5) years for our BarnCraft Rolling Door hardware from the date of first purchase from BarnDoorz.com of the product; this warranty assuring that product, for this period, is of good material and workmanship and free from defects that would render the product unserviceable or unfit for the ordinary, recommended use. The following shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship, and are not covered by this warranty:
1. Normal wear of the part.
2. Damage caused by improper installation of the door or door hardware.
3. Rusting or metal deterioration or appearance of the hardware.
4. Periodic maintenance or adjustments.
5. Hardware that is modified by the user or installer.
6. Hardware failure due to overloading.
7. Hardware failure due to improper use in an application outside of the products normal, intended use.
8. Damage caused beyond the control of BarnDoorz.com, including but not limited to damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, or mishandling, or by fire, flood, earthquake, hurricane, storm, tornado, or other acts of nature.
Claims Procedure and Limit on Remedies
All warranty claims must be presented as outlined above, within the warranty period.
- Please Fill out the Contact Form and BarnDoorz.com will send you a Warranty Claim form to fill out.
- Fill out the Claim and email back to BarnDoorz.com at email@example.com
- Once we have validated your claim, please ship your package with the original invoice to:
2002 Brittmoore Rd.
Houston, TX 77043
We will not honor warranty claims made prior to payment in full for the warranted product. Upon validation by BarnDoorz.com of any warranty claim, we will (at our option):
1) Provide a replacement or replacement part(s) at no cost to the customer, and return it to the customer, FOB BarnDoorz.com in Houston, Tx.
2) Refund the purchase price paid for the product by the original purchaser of the product from BarnDoorz.com.
3) Provide a replacement at a cost of 25% of the current list price of the product, and return it to the customer, FOB BarnDoorz.com in Houston, Texas.
We reserve the right to inspect any product that is alleged to be defective. BarnDoorz.com requires that the purchaser return the product to BarnDoorz.com in Houston for inspection. All freight costs to and from BarnDoorz.com for a warranty claim are the responsibility of the purchaser.
THIS CONSTITUTES THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER ANY CLAIM OR THEORY OF LIABILITY. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY, ARE EXCLUDED. BARNDOORZ.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LABOR COST OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH AN ALLEGED BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF BARNDOORZ.COM.
This warranty is effective for products sold after September 1, 2015.
GlassCraft® and BarnCraft™ are trademarks of GlassCraft Door Company.